R12: OIE: Expense Report Allocation Account Got Wrongly Updated When Click Apply Button With No Value Seleced in My Allocations
(Doc ID 2167754.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are 3 expense type defined with different accounts in the system as below:
Expense Type Account
1. Create a new expense report, specify Expense Type: A in Cash and Other Expenses step.
2. Click Next button, go to Expense Allocations step, and confirm that the corresponding account: A0001 is correctly set.
3. Click Back button, go back to Cash and Other Expenses step and change the Expense Type to B.
4. Click Next button, go to Expense Allocations step, and confirm that account is changed to B0001 automatically.
5. In Expense Allocations step, click the Apply button with no value selected in My Allocations drop down list.
6. Confirm that account is changed back to A0001.
7. Click Back button, go back to Cash and Other Expenses step again and change the Expense Type to C.
8. Click Next button, go to Expense Allocations step again and confirm that account is till A0001.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document