Error When updating personal information page for Singapore legislation "Value EP1 for the flexfield segment SG_PERMIT_CATEGORY does no exist in the value set HR_SG_PERMIT_CATEGORY."
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, BasicDet,Address,Phone,Contact
When attempting to update Martial Status and Passport Issue Country, the following error occurs.
Your changes have not been saved because the following error occurred. : Value EP1 for the flexfield segment SG_PERMIT_CATEGORY does not exist in the value set HR_SG_PERMIT_CATEGORY.
Applications = 12.1.3
Family pack : R12.HR_PF.B.delta.8
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into applications with SG Employee Self Service Responsibility
2. Navigate to Personal Information --> Select Update for Basic Details region
3. Select Next in Basic Details: Choose Option page.
4. Update Martial Status and Passport Country of Issue and select Next
5. Confirm those changes by Submit.
6. Getting above mentioned error
Note: this works fine PUI.
the value "EP1" exists and its valid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms