Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Transportation Management Report Designer's Guide (Part No. E68701-01) has the following instructions to import OTM Reports into OBIEE.
Import/Export reports to BI Publisher Repository
Assume [BI Publisher Home] to be the installation location of BI Publisher. The following steps and commands are given for Linux machine with bash shell.Assume [BI Publisher Home]
to be the directory where BI Publisher is installed
1. Make a directory “BIPCatalogUtil“ under [BI Publisher Home]/.mkdir [BIPublisher Home]/BIPCatalogUtil
2. Go to [BI Publisher Home]/Oracle_BI1/clients/bipublisher.
3. Extract contents of BIPCatalogUtil.zip in the above location to go to [BI Publisher Home]/BIPCatalogUtil.
4. Unzip BIPCatalogUtil.zip -d [BI Publisher Home]/BIPCatalogUtil
5. Edit xmlp-client-config.xml. This configuration file is located in the BIPCatalogUtil/config directory.
When Running the Script BIPCatalogUtil.sh , System prompts following error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms