MalformedURLException and SSLHandshakeException Errors When Creating a Web Service From WSDL Document
(Doc ID 2168056.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to configure a new Web Service, following steps are executed
1. Create a New Document Type from Business Process Automation -> Power Data -> Document Generation -> Document Types
2. Created a Document Document Type created in Step 1
3. Associate the WSDL Document to be used with the Document created in Step 2 , using Document Type "Text/XML"
4. From Business Process Automation -> Communication Management ->Web Services, Select New and select Document created in Step 2, click Service Details Button
5. Observe that the System Prompts the following Error Message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!