Ability to select Other Resources in the LOV for Task Assignee Type
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Service Request Form
In the Create Service Request form > Tasks tab > the Assignee Type LOV doesn't allow to select "Other Resource"
But if "Other Resource" is selected under More > Resources > Assignments > then the Assignee Type under the Tasks tab is populated with Other Resources value
The Assignee Type LOV under Tasks tab and the resource Type LOV under More > Resources > Assignments > should be in sync.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Service
Navigation: Service > Create Service Request
2. Create and SR
3. On the Tasks Tab, create a Task
The Assignee Type LOV shows the following options:
4. Click on "More" button
5. Under Resources > Assignments > the "Type" LOV shows much more options, including "Other Resource".
6. Select Type="Other Resource"
7. Select a resource Name and a Status
8. Save. Record is saved without error.
9. Back on the Tasks Tab the Assignee Type is "Other Resource" and the resource is the one selected under Assignments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms