Getting a 'MAIN LINE EXCEPTION RAISE User-Defined Exception' When the Service Contracts Main Billing Program is Executed
(Doc ID 2168858.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Service Contract Main Billing' concurrent program gets completed in warning for subscription contracts.
Calculate Price Error E
OKS_BILLING_PUB.Calculate_bill => MAIN LINE EXCEPTION RAISE User-Defined Exception
OKS_BILLING_PUB.Calculate_bill processing Ends
OKS_BILLING_PUB.Billing_Main => After Calling OKS_BILLING_PUB.CALCULATE_BILL for sequential run
Billing Main is successfully completed with warnings
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
2. Navigate: Contract Administration > Launch Pad.
3. Create a new Subscription Agreement contract with a Usage item on one of the lines.
4. Approve the contract.
5. Capture the counter reading for the Usage line.
6. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program for the contract.
6. The program completes in Warning with the indicated error in the log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document