Error : 'MAIN LINE EXCEPTION RAISE User-Defined Exception' - When The Service Contracts Main Billing Concurrent Program Is Executed
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Service Contract Main Billing' concurrent program gets completed in warning for subscription contracts.
OKS_BILLING_PUB.Calculate_bill => MAIN LINE EXCEPTION RAISE User-Defined Exception
OKS_BILLING_PUB.Calculate_bill processing Ends
OKS_BILLING_PUB.Billing_Main => After Calling OKS_BILLING_PUB.CALCULATE_BILL for sequential run
Billing Main is successfully completed with warnings
1. Login to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to Service Contracts Manager (R) -> Contract Administration -> Launch Pad.
3. Create new Subscription contract with usage item under lines.
4. Submit the contract for approval and once the contract is Active, provide the usage details.
5. Run Service Contracts Main Billing concurrent program for the contract.
6. Program completes in Warning with the error 'MAIN LINE EXCEPTION RAISE User-Defined Exception' in the log file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms