Cannot Create Complex Purchase Order with 'Rate' Payment Type Using Business Object Service
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to create Complex Purchase Order (PO) using Business Object Service(BSO) Webservice with 'Rate' Payment Type.
The payload shows that PaymentType>RATE</PaymentType> is done but the PO is getting created with PAYMENT_TYPE = LUMPSUM and is not showing any error.
When same PO is created manually in Buyer Work Center (BWC) is working fine, there is no issue.
Steps to reproduce
1. Navigate to Responsibility: Integrated SOA Gate Way > Integration Repository
2. Click on Search (Top Right)
3. Search for Web service by selecting:
Product Family: Procurement
Interface Type: Business Service Objects
4. Click on GO
5. Purchase Order service details will be shown
6. Click on hyperlink Purchase Order Service
7. Load the attached XML payload to create the Complex PO
8. The payload shows that PaymentType>RATE</PaymentType> is done but the PO
is getting created with PAYMENT_TYPE = LUMPSUM and is not showing any error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms