Work Order Closed Hour Before Time Entered In Complete Work Orders Page
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user in Argentina change its preferences to timezone (GMT -03:00)
Argentina Buenos Aires and its profile client timezone was updated
automatically at user-level to (GMT -03:00) Argentina Buenos Aires.
The work order is closed with an hour before the hour entered in the complete work orders page.
The work order is closed after the completing the work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. From Simple Search page, query work orders between:
Start Date From = 18-Jul-2016 08:30:31
To = 01-Aug-2013 08:30:31
4. Select work order # 1599786.
5. Click on Debrief Work Order icon.
6. On the Express Work Order page, change work order status from 'Released' to 'Complete'.
7. On the Work Order Completion region, change the Actual Start Date and Time, Actual End Date and Time, Shutdown Start Date and Time and Shutdown End Date and Time.
8. Click on Apply button.
9. Receive confirmation:
Work order (1599786) has been completed. Start time = 2016-07-25 07:43:27, Completion time = 2016-07-25 09:43-27
10. The completion date is ended with 1 hour later.
11. For users in Argentina the completion times are 1 hour before:
The date and time entered by the user (translated into):
Actual Completion Date and Time = 07-Jul-2016 07-:27:09
Actual Completion Date and Time = 07-Jul-2016 13:27:09
12. The date and time completed by system (translated into):
Work order (1599786) has been completed. Start time = 2016-07-07 06:27:09, Completion time = 2016-07-07 12:29:09
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms