Order Limit Exceeded Message Coming Multiple Times Within Case Folder
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order in OM is pick released using Pick Selection List Generation - SRS program, it spawns 100s of Refresh Case Folder Data Program with
parameters: case folder id and OCM_UPDATE_CREDIT_REQUEST
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Order is created in OM and Booked
2. Case Folder is created in OCM with status: Created
3. Runs Pick Selection List Generation - SRS under shipping tab in Order Management
4. It spawns 100s of Refresh Case Folder Data Program with parameters: case folder id and OCM_UPDATE_CREDIT_REQUEST
5. All the case folder which are in system are refreshed, and the status also changes to Refreshed.
6. With this status, the credit analyst is not able to do any change in the case folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms