Canceled PO Lines Are Getting Validated During PO Approval
(Doc ID 2169842.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-approving the purchase orders, cancelled Purchase Order (PO) lines are getting validated which is incorrect and throwing the below error
"At least one or more item attributes failed validation.
Action: Verify values for the following attributes: purchasing_enabled_flag, stock_enabled_flag, outside_operation_flag and bom_item_type."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO has multiple lines
2. Approve the PO
3. Cancel one line from PO summary form
4. Make the item of the Canceled line as inactive in Item definition form
5. Modify one of the PO line and re-approve the PO
6. It is validating the canceled line and throwing the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document