Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EBS Fusion Integration
GLCOEXBL module: Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service
While trying to initialize balances in Fusion Accounting Hub reporting cloud setup window, the Concurrent request 'Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service' completed with Error.
2016.05.03 14:41:39:-- getStatus event return status XFER_SUBMITTED 21941
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- getStatus event return status XFER_ERROR_SETUP
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- eventStatus.length() 16
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- checkFusionStatus end <<<<
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Setup data creation failed.
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Report generation skipped due to error.
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Program ending in error
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Reason: Setup data creation failed.
Checking the log of 21941 , it shows that the Subrequest 21942 not successful (ess state = 10):
Fusion Financials Rapid Implementation for General Ledger shows the following error
Exception Message: Calendar import failed. Error Details:
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Read timed out
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility: General Ledger responsibility.
2. Navigate to Other > GL Fusion Cloud Register Page > Setup Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service Page 1 >
3. Enter the Chart od Accounts , Top Revenue Account , Top Cost of Sales Account , Top Operating Expenses Account.
4. Hit Apply.
5. 'Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service' concurrent program is launched.
6. Check its log that it completes in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms