Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service Error XFER_ERROR_SETUP Due to Missing Roles Assigned to the Cloud User
(Doc ID 2171028.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EBS Fusion Integration
GLCOEXBL module: Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service
While trying to initialize balances in Fusion Accounting Hub reporting cloud setup window, the Concurrent request 'Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service' completed with Error.
2016.05.03 14:41:39:-- getStatus event return status XFER_SUBMITTED 21941
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- getStatus event return status XFER_ERROR_SETUP
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- eventStatus.length() 16
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- checkFusionStatus end <<<<
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Setup data creation failed.
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Report generation skipped due to error.
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Program ending in error
2016.05.03 14:41:44:-- Reason: Setup data creation failed.
Check the Log, it shows that the Subrequest not successful (ess state = 10):
Fusion Financials Rapid Implementation for General Ledger shows the following error
Exception Message: Calendar import failed. Error Details:
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Read timed out
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility: General Ledger responsibility.
2. Navigate to Other > GL Fusion Cloud Register Page > Setup Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service Page 1 >
3. Enter the Chart of Accounts , Top Revenue Account , Top Cost of Sales Account , Top Operating Expenses Account.
4. Click on Apply.
5. 'Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service' concurrent program is launched.
6. Check the log that it completes in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document