After Patch 23248137, error while saving PO in Buyer Work Center, Line #, Schedule # - Enter a positive value.
(Doc ID 2171155.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML Orders
In Oracle Purchasing, Buyer Work Centre, after patch 23248137, Country of Origin in schedule tab is defaulted but its throwing error when trying to save PO.
Country of Origin (COO) in schedule tab should be defaulted and should be able to save PO without any error.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Purchasing Application.
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center -> Orders.
3. Enter Header, Lines detail and go to Schedule Tab
4. The COO value is defaulted from Supplier Sites COO value.
5. But when trying to save PO, it is throwing error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document