Lot Attributes In E-record Appear In Single Line Format Instead Of Tabular Format
(Doc ID 2171260.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Lot Status
During change of status through lots form, Lot attributes Text is appearing in one line in the current version 12.2.4.
But in the previous version 12.1.3 ,Lot attributes are clearly shown in a table format
Lot attributes before e record approval and after approval should be displayed in Table format.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory Responsibility
2. Navigate On hand availability>Lots
3. Choose organization code, select any lot and change the lot status
4. Record is going for an approval and approver sees the lot attributes in one line format before approval
5. Approve the record and see the lot status change gets reflected in application
6. But the lot attributes shown for approved transaction record in ERES Page shows lot attributes in a single line format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document