Lookup' ("WIP_EAM_WORK_ORDER_TYPE") Effective To Date Functionality Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2171403.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A work order type (WIP_EAM_WORK_ORDER_TYPE) was end dated by putting an "Effective To" date in the past. However this work order type still appears in the list of values.
This happens in both Self Service (HTML) and Forms (CORE).
The end dated work order type should not be visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Setup -> Lookups.
3. Query Type = WIP_EAM_WORK_ORDER_TYPE
4. For Code = 70 with Meaning = 07-EHS, enter Effective Dates:
From = 01-JAN-1951
To = 24-MAY-2016
5. Go Maintenance Super User -> Work Orders.
6. Create new work order.
7. In the Work Order Type field, find 07-EHS in the LOV even though it was end dated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document