Manager Not Able To Find Competence Section In a Notification Received From a Completed 'Reopen Appraisal'
(Doc ID 2171743.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Appraisals
Unable to See "Competence" Section in Notification of a Completed "Reopen Appraisal". Also the notification received by employee of an reopened completed appraisal is showing latest competence rating for previous notifications as well.
Expected to See "Competence" Section in Notification of a Completed "Reopen Appraisal". Also the notification received by employee of an reopened completed appraisal should be showing competence rating at the time of appraisal close only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a performance management plan.
2. "Update Competence Profile" checkbox is checked to update the competence profile of appraisee at the end of appraisal.
3. Appraisal has initiated by "appraisee" which has been complete and approved by manager.
4. Notification received by manager shows the competency section.
5. Competence profile has updated correctly.
6. Reopened the appraisal and change the competence rating for one of the competence.
7. Complete the appraisal.
8. Notification received by manager does not show competence section.
9. Notification received by appraisee shows the latest competence in all of complete appraisal notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document