Click on Mass Update Button in the Contract Authoring Form Gives Error Oks_Mass_Upd_Lock_User
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Authoring
Error on service contract creation - new button 'Mass Update' is appearing on Contract Authoring Form.
If you click on the button error message "OKS_MASS_UPD_LOCK_USER" appears and Contract is locked after you click on 'Ok'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Service Contracts Manager Responsibility.
2. Select Launchpad -> Tools -> New
3. Contract Authoring Form Opens
4. Bottom right corner of the form there is a button 'Mass Update'
5. Click on Mass Update button on the form
6. Contract is locked for update and gives error message 'OKS_MASS_UPD_LOCK_USER'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms