Data Corruption in PAY_OBJECT_GROUPS table (POG) for NL legislation Crash Payroll Processes With Pyibmbo:5 Error; FRM-40735: POST-UPDATE
(Doc ID 2171788.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data corruption completely purges the assignment row in the POG table whenever an assignment is end dated with status terminate assignment and then datetrack one day before the termination date and we perform a datetrack update with delete-next-change to remove the end date.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The below actions have been performed on a system with the Dutch legislation installed and a dutch business group correctly set up under the seeded NL HRMS manager responsibility.
hire a test employee on the 1st Jan 2016;
2. create 2 assignments for this employee, each linked to the defined payroll;
3. check the contents of the Pay_object_groups table
4. datetrack to the 2nd January and terminate the 2nd assignment in update mode.
At this step the data in the POG table did not change.
5. Now datetrack to the day before the termination (1st Jan 2016) and do a delete next change to remove the termination.
The termination date has been removed
6. POG table:
there is no row anymore for the second assignment.
7. If datetrack to today and try to terminate the second assignment on another date: only get a no data found error in the status row of the forms:
FRM-40735: POST-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document