Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mobile Field Service and Field Service Wireless the following problem occurs:
When tasks are scheduled for multiple days they do not display in 'Today's tasks' after the first day.
Task scheduled for multiple days should display every day they are scheduled, not only the first day.
1. Create a task in EBS and schedule it for 2 days (i.e today and tomorrow).
2. Login at MFS MP app on the same day and select "Today Tasks" from task filter.
3. Scheduled task will display in the task list.
4. Login at MFS MP app next day and select "Today Tasks" from task filter.
5. The task is not displayed in the task list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms