Order Release Involved Parties Are Getting Copied On Shipment Actions By OTM Internal Workflow
(Doc ID 2172149.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Shipment ID while performing Change Service Provider Shipment Action, Order Release involved parties are getting copied on Shipment ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Created an Order Release ID.
02. In the Order Release provided under Involved Parties TAB entered Involved Parties details.
03. Performed Bulk Plan for the Order Release and in the Shipment ID deleted the unwanted Involved Party Contact and Involved Party Location in Involved Parties TAB.
04. For the same Shipment ID >> Action >> Shipment Management >> Change Service Provider >> Change Service Provider
05. After selecting the alternate Service Provider and press OK in Involved Parties TAB of Shipment ID all the Involved Party Contact and Involved Party Location mentioned in Order Release ID parties are getting copied on shipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document