WMS_MULT_LPN_ERROR When Performing Partial Pick
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WMS Enabled Organization,User is getting below error When Performing Partial Pick for item that is available in multiple locators.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two orders with one line per order for the same item and ensure to have stock for the item in multiple locators.
2. Perform pick release that should result allocations for both orders from same locator.
3. Perform partial pick for first order line Using exception that is associated with Standard Cycle Count Workflow(MTL Transaction Reasons Workflow).
4. Observe reported error at the end of partial pick.
5. Due to the error,the following activity is not performed as intended.
"System did not trigger alternate allocation for remaining quantity of the partial picked line from the other locator where stock is available."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms