Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change a Purchase Requisition, in iProcurement responsibility, the following error occurs:
The change requisition is still in pending approval status.
- Status: Error. Workflow Type: Requester Change Order Approval. Item Key: xxxxx-yyyyy-zzzzzz. Process Name: Main Requisition Change Approval. User Key: abcd
- Status: Active. Workflow Type: System: Error. Item Key: WF235141. Process Name: Default Error Process.
- Error Message: ORA-06512: at line [Error Process: Error: 3116: Activity 'WFERROR/DEFAULT_ERROR' is not a runnable process.].
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iProcurement
2. Create purchase requisition, initially for 10 @ $1000 value; approved via within the approval hierarchy chain.
3. PO Autocreated
4. Re-query PR and change value to 10 @ $100 via iProc forms and save
5. The requisition change Approval is still in a Pending status
6. Reviewed Workflow and found the following:
- Status: Error. Workflow Type: Requester Change Order Approval. Item Key: xxxxx-yyyyy-zzzzzz. Process Name: Main Requisition Change Approval. User Key:
- Status: Active. Workflow Type: System: Error. Item Key: ..... Process Name: Default Error Process.
7. Go to Administrator Workflow -> Status Monitor -> Monitor Search -> Monitor Errors:
Error Stack: Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_REQAPPROVAL_INIT1.GET_REQ_ATTRIBUTES, POREQCHA, xxxxx-yyyyy-zzzzzz, ....., RUN) [Error Process Error: Wf_Engine.CreateProcess(WFERROR, WF......, DEFAULT_ERROR)]
8. The following error is, also, on the PO Approval Error workflow
9. Go to Administrator Workflow -> Status Monitor -> Monitor Activities History
Process Name: PL/SQL Error Notification. Status: Complete. Workflow Type: PO Approval Error. Item key: .......
Approval workflow database error occurs while approving Purchase Requisition
PL/SQL procedure: PO_REQAPPROVAL_INIT1.GET_REQ_ATTRIBUTES
Error: ORA 20002: 3103: Attribute 'FEDERAL_FLAG' does not exist for item 'POREQCHA/xxxxx-yyyyy-zzzzzz'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms