R12:AP/IBY: Payment Process Request Status "Payment Exchange Rates Missing"
(Doc ID 2172262.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Process Request (PPR) status = Enter Missing Exchange Rates For This Payment Process Request On the update Rates Page
1) Create Payment Process Request (PPR) on June 2nd with pay thru date June 5th.
2) The payment date in payment attribute tab is future date (ie. June 3rd and exchange rate type is 'User').
3) The PPR is ready to be reviewed and to calculate the cash requirements.
4) PPR status is "payment exchange rates missing".
5) On June 3rd PPR is reviewed and one of the invoices removed from the PPR.
6) Then enter a user exchange rate of June 3rd using 'update rates button'.
7) Click on apply.
8) Click calculate as suggested by system and get error "Enter missing exchange rates for this payment process request on the update Rates Page."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document