Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Award/PO
The verify vendor eligibility screen does not pull in the supplier/vendor information when the supplier name that is referenced on the header of the award is longer than 40 characters.
Verify Vendor Eligibility screen should pull supplier and/or vendor information when supplier name is referenced
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into EBS > CLM Contracting Professional Responsibility
2. Buyer Work Center>Awards>Create a new Awar
3. After creating the new award, populate all required header information.
4. Ensure that the supplier selected has a supplier name that is longer than 40 characters.
5. Save the award.
6. From the actions drop down select verify vendor eligibility. The supplier is not pulling onto this screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms