Counters Page Is Editable In Install Base Even After Removing Update Permissions Menu
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Counters page is editable in installed base even after removing permissions menu.
Once removed permissions menu the counter page should turn non editable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Going to System Administrator > Security > Responsibility > Define > Press F11 > Enter in User name field 'Oracle Installed Base Agent User' > Press CTRL F11.
2. Copy “Installed Base Agent Responsibility Menu” from menu type.
3. Go to System Administrator > Application > Menu > Press F11 > Paste in 'User Menu name' in Menus Form 'Installed Base Agent Responsibility Menu' > Press CTRL F11
4. Delete “Installed Base Update Permissions Menu” and Save it.
5. Go to Oracle Installed Base Agent User.
6. Open Counter Instance HTML Window we can still see CREATE button and UPDATE button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms