Unable to Create Adjustments For Invoices With Multiple Tax Lines Where Atleast One Tax Line Has Zero Tax Rate
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
Unable to adjust AR Transactions if there exists multiple tax lines and at least one tax line has zero tax rate.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Receivable Activity for Adjustment with GL Account Source = Revenue on Invoice and Tax Rate Code Source = Invoice
- Navigate to Transaction Workbench
- Creating an Invoice with 2 lines (or more) and having one tax line with zero tax rate and another tax line with nonzero tax rate.
- Complete the Transaction and try to Adjust the Transaction
- Enter the Adjustment details and Save
- Error FRM-40735:ON-INSERT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403 is encountered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms