Mobile Apps Login Fails With: Error no longer exists
(Doc ID 2172636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Mobile - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error - no longer exists
Error no longer exists
Cannot login to EBS Mobile Approvals.
Enter DMZ URL into the iPhone and get the login page, enter the user name and password, then get the "Error - no longer exists"
On an Android, after entering the username and password, received the message "Error The server encountered an error 410 - Gone. Contact the administrator for help."
- The issue occurs for all users
- Confirmed that the Mobile Apps have been patched and configured correctly per the Mobile Apps Administrator's Guide <Note: 1642431.1>
- Confirmed that users are able to login to the EBS Apps using the DMZ URL from their desktop using an a browser
- Using the DMZ URL, confirmed that the users are able to connect to the EBS Applications using a smartphone browser (Chrome or Safari)
- Using the Internal URL, confirmed that the users are able to connect to the EBS Applications using a smartphone browser (Chrome or Safari) after establishing a VPN connection
Installing Mobile Apps on a DMZ environment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document