EAM Asset Move Does Not Move Meters and/or PM Schedules
(Doc ID 2172761.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When moving an Asset between two organizations, the message says that this has been completed successfully and results can be exported. In the form, the asset is visible in the transferred organization. However, Meters and Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedules are not transferred. The asset in self-service application is still visible in the originating organization.
Meters and Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedules do not transfer when doing an Asset Move.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
2. Navigation = Assets-> find asset <Asset Name>, Choose move asset from the LOV
3. Move Asset. meters Do not move
As an additional (Root Cause) Symptom, the SFM Event Manager Queue Service is not working.
1. Responsibility = System Administrator
2. Navigation = Concurrent-> Manager-> Administer
3. Find name = SFM Event Manager Queue Service
4. The Actual and Target values should be 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document