Demands Not Rollback for the Lines Which Were Part of the Transaction and That Got Failed Due to Error from Other Lines
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order line is not getting scheduled even hold is released.
Expect to schedule order correctly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter 2 lines, Line1 in Ship set 1, Line2 in Ship set 2.
2. Order is booked.
3. Line1 and Line2 are on Scheduling hold
4. Release the hold on Line1
5. Select both the lines - Line1(no hold) and Line2(on scheduling hold)
6. Go to Tools > Scheduling > Schedule
7. Get the message "Line on Hold. Could not schedule" against the Line Number 2. But when you check the Schedule Ship date, it is not updated for both the lines, so Line1 also failed scheduling, even though the lines are in different ship set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms