Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reverse the termination of a contingent worker via Self-Service, the system is not showing the details of the termination. Instead, the user is being taken to the 'Create Process' page.
The issue does not happen with ex-employees.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Manager Self-Service.
3. Click on the function Reverse Termination.
4. Search for a terminated contingent worker.
5. Select the person from the list of people returned from the search.
6. Click the Reverse Terminate button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms