Getting Error while uploading contract terms
(Doc ID 2173325.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot load contract terms due to the following error:
File is not system-generated. Structured terms cannot be updated automatically. Please note that the file should be in 'Word 2003 XML Document' format. If you are using Word 2003, save the file as XML. If you are using versions higher than Word 2003, save the file as 'Word 2003 XML Document'.
Should be able to load contract terms
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Contracts workbench Administrator responsibility.
2. Navigate to Contracts > Contracts setup tab.
3. Open a contract and go to Action LOV at top right.
4. Click on Actions LOV and select "Upload contract terms".
5. Try to select a word 2010 doc and upload it to contract and error is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document