Last updated on MAY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The User has Personalized the "Create Advance Shipment Notice" Shipment Lines Details.
And has added (2) Additional Columns (1) Lot Attributes, (2) Shipment Lot Number under,
the "LPN/Lot/Serial" section Lot Details.
However, after doing so it appears the Data entered in the Shipment Lot Number Column, is Not being saved to the database,
and Not returned when you try and view the Shipment Details in the "mtl_transaction_lots_Interface" table.
The Users expect to be able to see the Shipment Lot Number Column details, when viewing the Shipment Details,
in the "mtl_transaction_lots_Interface" table.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iSP Supplier User (iSupplier Portal Full Access)
3. Navigation: iSupplier Portal - Home Page ->> Select: "Shipments" Tab ->>
4. Sub Menu: "Shipment Notices" ->> Select: "Create Advance Shipment Notices" ->>
5. Click: "Advanced Search" ->> Enter: PO Number = 12345 ->> Click: "Go"
6. Returns PO Number: 12345 ->> Select PO Number: 12345 ->> Click: "Add to Shipment Notice"
7. Enter Shipment Header Information ->> Shipment Number: ASN1234, Shipment Date: 17-Jun-2016,
8. Expected Receipt Date 17_Jun-2016 ->> Move to Shipment Line Defaults ->> Click: "LPN/Lot/Serial" button.
9. NOTICE: User has Personalized the "Lot Details" as Outlined in NOTE:1083157.1 .
10. The user has Added Column: "Supplier Lot Number", Client Enters Lot Details: LOT: ROLL 1234,
License Plate Number: LPN12345, And New "Supplier Lot Number: LOT12345"
11. The User has also Added "Lot Attributes" Column, Click: "Lot Attributes" button, Enter: Dye Lot Number: "DYE1234"
12. Click: "OK" ->> Click: Submit ->> Receive Advance Shipment Notice Confirmation: "Your Advance Shipment Notice ASN 12345 Has been Submitted."
13. Client, then checks the Shipment Details in the "mtl_transaction_lots_Interface" table, and Notices the "LOT_NUMBER: ROLL1234" is there,
14. But the "SUPPLIER_LOT_NUMBER:" is Not and is Missing. Client is puzzled as to why the New Supplier Lot Number Data is Not displayed as expected.
15. Further Review for the "LOT ATTRIBUTES = C_Attribute1 is Populated with the DYE LOT NUMBER: DYE1234
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms