Obsolete Item Shows Up On the 'Item Where Used' Form, But Is Not a Component On The Bill of Material
(Doc ID 2173770.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Engineering - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Obsolete item shows up in the 'Item Where Used' form, but is not on the bill of material.
Expect the "Item Where Used" to show active and current items only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Goal is to obsolete item '1234' from all bills of material.
2. Navigate: Bills of Materials > Bills > Item Where Used
3. In the Find Item WhereUsed form, enter item '1234'
4. Find that the item still shows as being on bill item 'Bill-100'
5. Navigate: Bills of Materials > Bills > Bills
6. Query bill of material for bill item 'Bill-100'
7. Do not see component item '1234' assigned to the bill
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document