Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is able to close jobs with material that has been loaded, but not dropped.
Job that has loaded LPNs should not be able to be canceled or closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Work in Progress
2. WIP > Discrete > Close discrete jobs (Form)
3. Close job (or jobs if they are linked together), which has material that has been loaded (but not dropped).
4. User is directed to pick components from a locator, and the material is not there, there is only an option to skip a task, not curtail pick/find new locator.
5. The job is closed, but the move orders with allocations/loaded LPN's cannot be canceled, and the material is not dropped.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms