MFS Multiplatform: The Task Report Is Showing Task Details For Another Task
(Doc ID 2174232.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MFS Multiplatform: After doing Print, the Task Report in the cache still refers old task report.
When Debriefing multiple tasks in a row, the task report attachment always contains details from the first task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Debrief a task in MFS Multiplatform.
2. Add a Labor note to the debrief. View the Task Report and Hit Print.
3. Select the 'File' Attachment and attach the task report.
4. Open a different task. Create a debrief. Select the task report and print
5. Select 'File' Attachment and attach the task report.
6. Open the file attachment and you will find that the report attached to the second task is the report output of the first task.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document