MFS Multiplatform: The Task Report Is Showing Task Details For Another Task
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MFS Multiplatform: After doing Print, the Task Report in the cache still refers old task report.
When Debriefing multiple tasks in a row, the task report attachment always contains details from the first task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Debrief a task in MFS Multiplatform.
2. Add a Labor note to the debrief. View the Task Report and Hit Print.
3. Select the 'File' Attachment and attach the task report.
4. Open a different task. Create a debrief. Select the task report and print
5. Select 'File' Attachment and attach the task report.
6. Open the file attachment and you will find that the report attached to the second task is the report output of the first task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms