Instance Gets Expired Even Though There Are Active Contracts Covering The Product
(Doc ID 2174307.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing and end-dating an Install Base Instance in a certain sequence, the system allows the Instance to be expired with an active contract.
Expect the system to act in a consistent manner, no matter what navigation is used to expire the Instance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances
2. Search for an Instance that has an active contract and open Service Requests
3. Go to the General Tab for the Instance, Enter a status of 'Terminated' and enter a date
4. Click on the 'Apply' button and see that the Impacted Contracts page is displayed
5. Click on the 'No' button and go back to the Instance Search page
6. Click on the 'Expire' button and select 'Terminated' from the status LOV
7. Note that the Impacted Contracts page no longer displays any contracts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|