Notes Entered By Scoring Team Not Appearing To Buyer
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal Notes and note to buyer entered in Scoring section by scoring team members is not visible to buyers in RFQ.
During RFQ evaluation, the Internal Note entered by Scoring team in Note to Buyer section and Internal Note against the score field is not appearing any where in the RFQ to the buyer.
Where is this information visible in the RFQ?
1. RFQ is published.
2. Collaboration team and Scoring team defined.
3. Requirement section defined and scoring team associate- Type as Internal Required.
4. RFQ published, Quotes received, RFQ closed.
5. Notified collaboration team to score.
6. Scoring team entered score and entered Note to buyer and internal note.
7. Task completed by scoring team.
8. The notes entered by scoring team is not visible in RFQ for the buyers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms