Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier user click the "Disqualified and Withdrawn" link, the Error page was showed and received an unexpected error in Oracle Sourcing.
You have encountered an unexpanded error.
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: select auc.auction_header_id,
bid_inner.old_bid_number = bid.bid_number AND bid_inner.bid_status <> 'DRAFT') has_revised_resp,
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: Single-row Subquery Returns More Than One Row
Steps to Reproduce
- Buyer create a RFQ 69648 and publish it.
Controls : Allow Quote Withdrawal
- Supplier user login and create a Quote (32168) by the RFQ 69648.
- Supplier user withdraw the quote
Action LOV "Withdraw Quote", click Go.
- Buyer confirm the Quote History (RFQ 69648), the status is "Withdrawn"
Click All Responses in the Published Negotiations.
- Supplier user Click "Disqualified and Withdrawn" and click the Response Number 32168 link,
select "Create Quote" and Go, to create a new Quote (32169).
- Buyer confirm the Quote History (RFQ 69648), Click All Responses in the Published Negotiations.
- Disqualify the new active quote (32169), the status is "Disqualified".
- Supplier user Click "Disqualified and Withdrawn" and click the Response Number 32169 link,
select "Create Quote" and Go, to create a new Quote (32170).
- Supplier user Click "Disqualified and Withdrawn" and the error page show.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms