Supplier User Click "Disqualified and Withdrawn" Link and Get an Unexpected Error in Oracle Sourcing
(Doc ID 2174420.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier user clicks the "Disqualified and Withdrawn" link and gets an unexpected error in Oracle Sourcing.
You have encountered an unexpected error.
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: select auc.auction_header_id,
bid_inner.old_bid_number = bid.bid_number AND bid_inner.bid_status <> 'DRAFT') has_revised_resp,
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: Single-row Subquery Returns More Than One Row
Steps to Reproduce
- Buyer create a RFQ <NUMBER> and publish it.
Controls : Allow Quote Withdrawal
- Supplier user login and create a Quote <QUOTE 1> for the RFQ <NUMBER>.
- Supplier user withdraw the quote
Action LOV "Withdraw Quote", click Go.
- Buyer confirm the Quote History (RFQ <NUMBER>), the status is "Withdrawn"
Click All Responses in the Published Negotiations.
- Supplier user Click "Disqualified and Withdrawn" and click the Response Number <QUOTE 1> link,
select "Create Quote" and Go, to create a new Quote <QUOTE 2>.
- Buyer confirm the Quote History (RFQ <NUMBER>), Click All Responses in the Published Negotiations.
<QUOTE 2> Active
<QUOTE 1> Withdrawn
- Disqualify the new active quote <QUOTE 2>, the status is "Disqualified".
- Supplier user Click "Disqualified and Withdrawn" and click the Response Number <QUOTE 2> link,
select "Create Quote" and Go, to create a new Quote <QUOTE 3>.
- Supplier user Click "Disqualified and Withdrawn" and the error page shows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document