Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Worksheet amounts are showing the same amount for plan and new created Option.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new option as "XX Bonus Amount"
2. Attach the above created option to the existing Plan "XX Annual Salary Review"
3. Create a Standard rate "XX Bonus" for Option "XX Bonus Amount".
4. Give a Flat amount of 150 to the standard rate "XX Bonus".
5. A new column is displayed, in the Worksheet, but the same amount of 150 is displayed in the Salary increase and the Bonus column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms