Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues & MassAdd
Invoice Workbench APXINWKB form Shift F6 functionality to copy the line above copies Incorrect Bank Account.
On using the shift+f6 functionality to copy the previous invoice it is coping wrong bank account from the previous supplier and system is saving the transaction as well.
Invoice Workbench APXINWKB form Shift F6 functionality to copy the line above should copy the correct Bank Account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open invoice workbench form
2. Create invoice 1 for a supplier 1 , remit to bank account number is defaulted.
3. Create another invoice 2 for another supplier 2 ,remit to bank account number gets defaulted accordingly.
4. Created invoice 3 using shift + F6 . System prompted to choose different remit-to details from LOV, LOV shows supplier bank accounts for supplier 1 and NOT Supplier 2.
5. Also system saved the invoices even though the bank accounts was incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms