Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to release a work order from Draft Status, the following error occurs.
Asset Number - Select a valid value.
The status change for the work order with WIP entity id (xxxxx) has failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Search Work Order and go to the update work order page
3. Change the status to released and click on Apply.
4. The system shows the invalid asset number error.
5. Select the same asset number from the search box.
6. Click on Apply. The asset number error is gone and the new error appears.
7. Now user gets the aforementioned error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms