MSCA - Error When Saving Transaction: 'Retest Date Must Be Greater Than The Origination Date.'
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Batches
Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - MSCA
Sub inventory, Locator, and Lot details are entered for an item. The following error occurs after when attempting to save a transaction:
Error Message: 'Retest Date must be greater than the Origination Date.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: MES for Process Responsibility > Complete Product (Cmplt Product)
2. Enter in fields: org, batch number, item, etc.
3. Lot Field - Enter in a new lo number that does not exist for the item
* Error Message: 'Retest Date must be greater than the Origination Date.'
* Note: 'Retest Interval' for item is set to '0'. This error message does not occur when using oracle form to do the same transactions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms