Using API Update_emp_asg_criteria Allows Updating/deletion Of Elements Without Warning
(Doc ID 2175477.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Application Programming Interface
Element Entry gets deleted while changing the Grade or Assignment Details. (Element Link has Eligibility Criteria Defined on the Grade.)
Two Mutually Exclusive Element Links are created based on the Grade.
Example of a scenario that Fails
1. Employee is hired on 01-Apr-2014
2. Have assignment change in UPDATE Mode on 10-Nov-2014
3. Have assignment change in UPDATE Mode on 12-Dec-2014
4. Have assignment change in UPDATE Mode on 13-Nov-2015
Steps to reproduce
1. Use HRMS Responsibility
2. (N)> HRMS Manager >People > Enter and Maintain > Date Track to 01-APR-2014 > Query the Employee > Click on Assignment > Change the Grade >
3. Click on Element Entries > Element is deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!