Error 'The Workorder Cannot Be Updated In Status Complete' When Trying To Close The Workorder
(Doc ID 2175724.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to close work orders,
the following error occurs.
Error The workorder cannot be updated in status Complete
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the Maintenance Requirement to Visit
2. Push to Production Jobs Released
3. Check Scheduled Start Dates from the workorder and summary workorder
4. Complete operations in workorder and leave workorder Released
5. Sign Off Maintenance Requirement
6. Check Scheduled Start Dates from the workorder and summary workorder. They remain different times
7. Close workorder
8. Error 'The workorder cannot be updated in status Complete' occurs
If the workorder was Completed before the Maintenance Requirement was Signed Off the Scheduled Start Dates from the workorder and summary workorder are the same and therefore the workorder can be Closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document