Business Object Service: Unable to Create Complex PO with Rate Payment Type
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a complex purchase order (PO) using the Business Object web service, the PO is created without error, but the PO details are incorrect.
Expect the PO to be created with the same details that were entered in the input XML file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Responsibility: Integrated SOA Gate Way > Integration Repository
2. Click on Search (Top Right)
3. Search for Web service by selecting:
Product Family: Procurement
Interface Type: Business Service Objects
Click on GO
4. Purchase Order service details will be shown
5. Click on hyperlink Purchase Order Service
6. Load the attached XML payload to create the Complex PO
7. The payload shows that PaymentType>RATE</PaymentType> is done but the PO is getting created with PAYMENT_TYPE = LUMPSUM and is not showing any error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms