Terms Substitution Modifier Is Not Applied To The First Line Of A Sales Order
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Modifiers Setup only
Find that the term substitution modifier (TSN) is not applied to the first line of orders.
However, when same data is entered for second line, modifier is properly applied
and the freight term is updated as such.
Expects that anytime the modifier meets qualifications, it should be applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Quick Sales Order
3. Enter order header
4. Enter order line and save
5. Find expected TSN modifier is not applied to this first order line.
6. Add another order line with same data as the first line.
7. Find that TSN modifier is correct applied and freight term is updated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms