AR Journal Entries Report has Alignment and Formatting issues
(Doc ID 2176090.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ARXGLR AR: JOURNAL ENTRIES REPORT
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Receivables Manager
2. Navigation: View > Request >Submit New Request
3. Run the "AR: JOURNAL ENTRIES REPORT"
- Report is not displaying the complete label of "Date".
- The output of the account "segment to" value is not aligned properly.
- Display the Complete label of "Date".
- Align the segment to account value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|
|Still Have Questions?|