WMS Control Board : Unable To Query Cycle Count Tasks Based On Task Priority
(Doc ID 2176387.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WMS Control board is not fetching any records when querying for cycle count tasks based on priority.
WMS Control board should fetch records when querying for cycle count tasks based on priority.
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure that there are cycle count tasks in pending status.
- Query cycle count tasks in warehouse control board.
- Set task priority to some value(for example: 5)
- Query cycle count task in warehouse control board based on task priority.
- WMS Control board is showing nothing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!