Error Occurs When The Supplier Replies The "Notify" Action: ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SUPP_APPR"
(Doc ID 2176483.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Supplier Registration Issues
When attempting to register new supplier,
the following error occurs.
ORA-20002: 3122: Duplicate item 'POSSPAPP/87026' could not be created. ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SUPP_APPR", line 1320 ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier Register the new supplier.
2. Notification goes to the supplier to fill in all the details
3. Supplier fills in all the details and press register button.
4. Notification goes to Buyer for approval. Buyer reviews the supplier .puts some comment in Note to supplier and press Notify button.
5. Notification is sent to Supplier. Supplier changes some details and then press register.
6. The above error occurs which prevents supplier to re-submit the registration for approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!