R11: R12: OIE: Expense Report Export Rejects one Expense Report with Invalid Supplier Site
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report Export
Office Inactive Supplier Site
Expense Report Export rejects one expense report with Rejection Reason of "Invalid Supplier Site" for a single employee.
Expect the expense report to export without rejection into Payables as an invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the OIE application submit an expense report for employee (example Jamie Frost)
2. Approve the report through workflow by management and Payables.
3. Submit the Expense Report Export concurrent program.
4. The expense report is rejected with Rejection Reason of "Invalid Supplier Site"
5. Review the data in the table AP_EXPENSE_REPORT_HEADERS_ALL and see that the field EXPENSE_CHECK_ADDRESS_FLAG is set to "H" indicating the supplier site name is "Home".
NOTE: If the value for EXPENSE_CHECK_ADDRESS_FLAG is set to "O" then the expense report will be sent to the supplier site with the name "Office" instead.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms