R11: R12: OIE: Expense Report Export Rejects one Expense Report with Invalid Supplier Site
(Doc ID 2176675.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report Export
Office Inactive Supplier Site
Expense Report Export rejects one expense report with Rejection Reason of "Invalid Supplier Site" for a single employee.
Expect the expense report to export without rejection into Payables as an invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the OIE application submit an expense report for employee
2. Approve the report through workflow by management and Payables.
3. Submit the Expense Report Export concurrent program.
4. The expense report is rejected with Rejection Reason of "Invalid Supplier Site"
5. Review the data in the table AP_EXPENSE_REPORT_HEADERS_ALL and see that the field EXPENSE_CHECK_ADDRESS_FLAG is set to "H" indicating the supplier site name is "Home".
NOTE: If the value for EXPENSE_CHECK_ADDRESS_FLAG is set to "O" then the expense report will be sent to the supplier site with the name "Office" instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!