Invoice Number And Invoice Date Not Appearing In 'Issue ST Forms' Window
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, India AP Localizations
Whenever user is clicking on Issue / Receive button in Issue ST Form, it is
fetching any record, but invoice number and invoice date is not mentioned
for the records.
Earlier, this form was not fetching any records. for that, bug 21478576 was
logged. After the patch application, data is appearing now. But invoice
number and invoice date is missing for all the records.
Whenever user is clicking on Issue / Receive button in Issue ST Form, it
should fetch invoice number and invoice date also along with other info.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
A) Create Purchase Order (PO) for one Operating Unit (OU) e.g. OU1. Attach Central Sales Tax (CST) type of tax. Approve the PO.
B) Receive the material.
C) Create Invoice matching with that PO. Copy the taxes.
D) Validate, account, pay the invoice.
E) Execute 'India - ST Forms Issue Processing' concurrent program.
1) MO: Default Operating Unit is set as any OU other than OU1 e.g. OU2.
2) Go to India Local Payables responsibility.
3) Navigate to India Localization: Suppliers: Issue ST Forms
4) Default operating unit is appearing as OU2.
5) Modify operating unit to OU1 and enter remaining details. Click 'Issue/Receive Forms' button.
6) Not Able to see the invoice number and invoice date.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot identify the invoices to be issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms